Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of the holidays for the migrant children.

Yeah! Students return to the migrant schools next week - at the start of June. I am really looking forward to seeing kids in schools and seeing how it all works.

I have visited teacher training sessions for head teachers, nursery teachers and subject teachers all facilitated by different NGOs and CBOs. I have chatted with a number of different personnel from these different organisations. I have helped the boys in the office complete some tasks that needed to be done before school starts.

There is so much help here for the migrants in so many different ways some of the help is disjointed and overlaps, I think. They all have their focus areas and the office I work in is not that strong because there is no law to enforce anything.



This is the team in the MOE office. The foto has been taken on a Tuesday because Tuesday's colour is pink. Everyone wears a pink shirt on Tuesday and I have one too now. I was welcomed with a presentation including these flowers and a fabulous Thai lunch out.







No comments: